Pony Club San Miguel, March 2008

Pony Club San Miguel, March 2008
l. to r. Fernanda, Carolita, Sean, Nicole, Apple, Carla, Isabel, Iza

Sunday 30 March 2008

Show Day

Like Nicole says, schooling shows are practice for bigger events. Practice waking up with nerves, grooming and braiding the horses and then, performing. - Sue

This 29th of March was our schooling show. I got a little nervous because I thought my horse Andale was
going to get jumpy with all the extra people. Once I got on him to practice, he had turned into a whole
new horse who was calm as ever. When it was our turn, Andale did a wonderful test. -Sean, age 11

The main reazon I am proud of myself is that I didn't have a nervous attack the whole way to the three tests that Tesora, Cimarron, Lucky and I were about to do. Back when we were boarding at Centro Ecuestre Canales, Lucky and I won three first places in dressage shows and schooling shows. JA JA! I'm just bragging about my LUCK. I was a nervous little warm blood combined with an Arabian stallion back then. I wasn't ever going to be satisfied with that!! But on Saturday/29/2008 Lucky and I decided we'd had ENOUGH worries and it was time to have some fun. HIP HIP HURRRRRAY! -Carla, age 13

No comments: