Pony Club San Miguel, March 2008

Pony Club San Miguel, March 2008
l. to r. Fernanda, Carolita, Sean, Nicole, Apple, Carla, Isabel, Iza

Saturday 8 March 2008

Update March 8, 2008

Today Savanna was being rather bratty. She rarely picks up the left lead.
I hope she will improve for the show.-Carolita

This week my horse Andale has been improving on getting on the bit
so I think he will be good in the show.-Sean

Today Muneca didn't look so lame. I was walking her when she started bucking. I decided to let her go so she didn't kick me. She looked beautiful running all over the place. We finally got her when she trotted into a corral.-Fernanda

Today's trail ride was the coolest because we got to go through the river and we went through beautiful trails. Lucky was steady as always. -Carla

No comments: